Wednesday afternoon (1PM – 5PM) will be open to workshops and hacking group team meetings. 1-5pm, Wednesday June 6th.
This will be a 4-hour Introduction to Swift workshop. Taught by Joel Rennich (formerly at Apple, now with Orchard and Grove makers of NoMAD). You will learn the basics by looking at Swift in comparison to other languages: shell scripting, Python, and Go, for example. What scripts are you using currently? Bring them and learn how they could be written in swift.
Limited seating. Check your email for a registration code which will be sent soon to all registered attendees.
🍺 Pre-conference Social
This evening reception is the social event of the conference and is a great opportunity to meet and network with your fellow attendees. Mix-n-Mingle is on Wednesday evening, prior to the official start of the conference.
- When: Wednesday, June 6, from 5pm – 9pm
- Where: Steamworks Brew Pub – Harbour View Room (Downstairs)
- Cost: Free for MacDevOps:YVR attendees, includes catered food selection. Drinks and extra food available to order on individual tabs.
SPONSORED BY: ADDIGY
👨💻 Hack Night
Join fellow attendees for a fun evening of hacking and learning. You don’t have to be an expert, novices and pros will work together. Topic will be announced prior to the conference.
- When: Thursday, June 7 from 6pm – TBD
- Where: SFU Vancouver (Harbour Centre) Campus
- Cost: Free for attendees, includes catered food selection, drinks available for order